Monday, October 29, 2007

how technology changed my life

One way that technology has changed my life is the computer, if there was no technology that means no computer, t.v., radio,i pod/mp3s or any of that stuff. I know for a fact that if i didn't have music or a computer with Internet my life would be way different.Music and t.v.and computers and all that stuff is for entertainment if i didn't have those things i wouldn't have any thing to do that much.That is one way it changed my life is entertainment.
Another way is school work.Sometimes i need to look up stuff that's not in the dictionary and stuff so i come to the computer and find what i need.Ever since i got a computer which is technology i have been doing better in school a little bit.Also T.v helps because it has the news which makes me more aware of my surroundings.

No comments: