Monday, October 29, 2007

my weekend

The first thing i did was go to the school dance on Thursday. After that I went to my friend Jaaz's house and stayed the night there.It was fun because I almost fell off the roof because we fell asleep up there then we woke up really late and went inside.Then the next day we went over to Kasha's house and i stayed the night over there.That night we went to see the 13 th door. That was the best part!!!It was so scary!After that we went back to her house and watched movies.Then went to bed.The next night we went to A haunted corn maze.The corn maze was at the pumpkin patch so me and Kasha got to pumpkins to share and so did her little brother and his friend.Then we went back to my house and she stayed the night.It was so much fun!! Loved it!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Deacon said...

I love haunted houses and stuff like that! This time of year rocks!

*rockstar* said...

I ROCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

amity said...

hey best friend forever!
and i love your blog it is so awesome!
but anyways i want to know how you have been and what you have been doing so make shure to write back ok love yah bye now!